Select, Register and Establish your domain with us.
Accelerate your website performance with faster and reliable web hosting.
Get Business Ready with the premium Linux Reseller Hosting!
Build your business empire using the cloud power.
Keep noisy neighbors at bay with a server of your own.
Communicate like a pro with advanced mailing solutions.
Topnotch security tools to protect and restore website information.
Create unique desktop and mobile website in minutes.
Protect all the sensitive information of your website visitors with 256-bit encryption security.
Boost your customers’ reliability by securing their information with https:// prefix in the visitor browser.
Ensure a google-friendly website to obtain higher search rankings and website traffic with SSL certificate.
Let your users buy without fear! With SSL in place all online transactions of your website visitors are kept hidden.
Secure Socket Layer (SSL), is a digital certificate issued for a Domain by a central authority called the Certificate Authority. SSL validates your websites identity, and encrypts the information visitors send to, or receive from, your site.
SSL encrypts the information sent from user’s browser to your website and also authenticates your websites identity. It ensures a secure website and increase customer loyalty which would prove beneficial for your online business.
Positive SSL secures single domain name while Positive Wildcard SSL secures multiple subdomains on a single domain name.
EV stands for Extended Validation Certificate. An EV SSL certificate offers the highest available levels of trust and authentication to your website. The green address bar in the browser displays your company name and provides authenticity of your website to the customers.
All SSL certificates need a private key to work. The private key is nothing but a file which is used for encryption/decryption of data sent between your server and the connecting clients.
A CSR or Certificate Signing Request is a block of encoded text that is given to a Certificate Authority during execution of an SSL Certificate. It is generated on the server where the certificate will be installed and contains information such as the domain name, company name and the location.
1) Generate CSR from your hosting panel.
2) Provide us the CSR so that we can issue your SSL certificate.
3) A verification email will be sent to admin/ webmaster/ hostmaster/ postmaster/ other email id which matches CSR.
4) Once the verification is completed you will receive SSL certificate from Comodo within 1-2 hours.
5) Now you can install certificate under SSL/TLS section or provide us the SSL certificate and our support team will install it for you.
6) Once SSL is installed successfully, your website will open with “https” having padlock sign in, in it.
7) Make sure you redirect all pages from “http” to “https” with the help of your website developer.
There is no limitation. You can re-issue your SSL certificate unlimited times.
Yes, SSL certificates are compatible with all the browsers.
Once the SSL is installed you can see Green padlock sign on your address bar which indicates your web page is secure.