Best blog ideas to work from home.
2020 is a great time to take your blog idea live on the internet. As a blogger, you can not only earn money but generate a stable and almost passive income stream. So, let’s get you blogging!
With the advent of digital marketing, blogging has become a profitable mainstream profession. People have already been earning millions of dollars by monetizing their blogs. I reckon blogging became so popular in such a less time because you could blog while sitting at your home wearing comfy pyjamas.
Blogging is not limited to writing wordy articles and publishing them every day. Media-sharing platforms like YouTube, Instagram and Facebook have attracted a big audience. Millennials have started choosing vlogging and image blogging as a career. The demand for memers and micro tale writers has also increased.
If we want to check further, new TLDs are being released in the market every day. Many bloggers have already started using them for their popularity and monetization advantage. Also, netizens have exploited the .COM domain names to a great extent. It takes on an average of 9 permutations before you find your .COM domain name available. In this blog, let us also explore new domain extensions that you can use to make your blog URL future-proof.
Let’s explore the top 20 profitable blog ideas you can start in 2020:
This is yet the beginning of the technology era and it is going to blossom more in the coming future. Technology has taken over almost all fields such as healthcare, agriculture, sports, etc.
In the world of blogging, Technology is considered the cream. It is one of the most explored topics that seizes a lot of traffic. For blogging about technology, you don’t have to be a rabid programmer.
You can write or vlog about…
- Reviews for the latest gadgets
- Simple guides to using apps (for example, how to deactivate a Facebook account)
- Comparison of the devices
- Interesting facts, information, etc.
- Application reviews
- Industry news
- Explainer videos
If you are a techy, here are some trending topics you can blog about:
- Blockchain technology
- Artificial intelligence
- Virtual Reality
- Cloud computing and virtualization
- Digital Marketing
- Internet of things
- Big data
- Cyber Security
Hacks are another popular nooks on the internet. Interesting hacks for life, psychology, studying, cooking, etc. are going viral every day.
For blogging about hacks, all you will need to do is (1) read more books and (2) dig the internet. If you are a pro in your field, it will be an added advantage.
Here are some hacks-niches that you can consider:
- Home Decor
- Social Media
3. Image Blogs
There is a popular adage in English that ‘A picture is worth a thousand words’. On the internet flooding with the memes, images have become an inseparable part of life. You can also start your image blog. Here are a few ideas to start with:
- Visual Quotes
- Comics and cartoons
- Professional photographs
Here are some TLDs that suit an image gallery based website:
4. Travel and Holiday Ideas
Everybody deserves a good vacation. Vacation planning is easier when you have a mentor guiding you through the travel.
To start a travel blog, you need not go on fancy vacations. If you are a travel vlogger, you can start with…
- your own city by covering tourist attractions,
- popular food places,
- the beauty of the city which is hidden and unexplored from the outside world, etc.
If you travel miles for food, you can start your foodie blog featuring the local cuisines around the world.
To start your blog today, check out these wonderful TLDs:
5. Health and Fitness Counselling
With technology-induced comfort and junk food satiating our appetite, our physical fitness is at stake. If you are someone who helps people get healthy, blogging should be in the top 5 of items of your to-do list. Not only does it help you earn some bucks, but it also boosts your professional personality.
If you are someone who wants to adapt to a healthy lifestyle, you can start a blog as a diary. Your detailed journey to fitness will inspire others.
Check out these TLDs perfect for fitness blogs:
To name a few, here are some fitness blog ideas:
- Fitness counsellors
- Gym trainers
- Yoga masters
- Zumba professionals
- Diabetes, PCOS, Thyroid, diet mentors
- Psychologists and Counsellors
- Meditation and Relaxation therapists, etc.
6. Educational Information & Counselling Blogs
The education counselling industry has experienced a boom in the recent decade. Many students across the world consider travelling abroad for studies. Professionals are also exploring employment prospects in foreign countries for career growth. Such abroad aspirants generally seek mentorships for their admission processes, visa procedures, etc. Students can also start guidance blogs for the examinations they have cleared earlier.
Education counselling blogs can contain:
- Local college information and reviews
- Information and guide to prepare for entrance and competitive examinations
- Studying abroad opportunities at various levels such as Bachelor Degree, Graduate school, etc.
- Career options, counselling and aptitude tests
- Interviews of students who have succeeded past examinations.
- Study guides, notes and handouts for a particular course. For example, a bachelor in computer science.
Perfect TLDs for education and counselling blogs:
Apart from the above 6, following are some other blog ideas you can consider:
- Lifestyle and relationship counselling
- Business and entrepreneurship mentoring
- Financial, investment and trading education
- Agricultural prospects
- Industry education
- Beauty and makeup tutorials
- Automobile advice and review
- Fashion blogging
- Movie reviews
- Children’s stories and poetry
- History blogs
- Mythological stories
- Law and judiciary related informatory blogging
To secure your domain name now and web hosting, please visit, https://www.qualispace.com/