25+ Free tools for Entrepreneurs
Starting, Running or Scaling a business is not an easy task if you don’t have the right tools. It is imperative for every business to be innovative. However, it is difficult for Small Businesses or startups to assign budgets for various tools, which is why we present 25 plus amazing free to use tools to help you grow your venture/idea.
- Logaster: Professional online logo maker & generator.
- WordPress.org | WordPress.com: Create your new website for free
- QualiSpace.com: Free hosting for your domain for one year
- Slimvoice: Insanely simple invoices.
- Grammarly: Finds & corrects mistakes in your writing.
- Egg Timer: Set a time and bookmark it for repeated use.
- Google Trends: A new way of displaying trending searches.
- Shrib: Simple online notepad that doesn’t require login
For Website improvement
- SERPs Rank Checker: Free keyword rank & SERP checker.
- SimilarWeb: Analyze website statistics for any domain.
- SEO Site Checkup: Check your website’s SEO problems for free.
- Google Pagespeed Insights: Check the performance of your site.
- XML Sitemaps: Sitemap generator that creates XML & HTML variants.
- Typeform: Free beautiful online survey & form builder.
- Hello Bar: Get more email subscribers.
- Bitly: Create, share, and track shortened links
- Wetransfer: Free transfer up to 2GB.
- ImageOptimizer: Resize, compress and optimize your image files.
- Canva: Amazingly simple graphic design for bloggers.
- Pexels: Best free photos in one place.
- Behance: Showcase & discover creative work.
Productivity & Learning
- Angellist: Where the world meets startups.
- Founder2be: Find a co-founder for your startup.
- Khan Academy: Free, world-class education for anyone, anywhere.
- Product Psychology: Lessons on User Behavior.