What Is AWS?
Managed AWS Services
Planning to move your infrastructure to AWS? With our expertise and vast experience in managing Cloud Infrastructure, we help companies plan their move to AWS. We assess the exact requirement which helps to plan the strategy to deploy the infrastructure in AWS platform. We also help customers who are already using AWS platform reduce their monthly billing by assessing the current workload and preparing strategies to reduce the workload using various optimization techniques and choosing the right types of instances for the applications.
Our AWS Experts plan the setup of various AWS services required for successful deployment of Application/Web Infrastructure. Planning includes defining the process of setup, migration and setting up monitoring of the different service metrics. We coordinate with the business and technical teams of the customers to reduce any impact on the business and ensure seamless setup and migration.
Based on the Assessment of the application requirements, we setup the infrastructure in AWS platform. The setup includes but not limited to
- Choosing and deploying the right cloud instance.
- Creating the public/private key pairs to access the instance(s)
- Setting up Security Policy.
- Setting up the right EBS volume.
- Setting up the elastic IP.
- Installing applications inside the cloud instance(s).
- Security Hardening of the instance(s).
We manage the entire infrastructure setup for the application. Our AWS experts manage each facet of the AWS cloud infrastructure. The management tasks include
- Periodic review of the instances for optimization and security updates.
- Troubleshooting issues arising in the applications and coordinating with the Dev team to fix those issues.
- Setting Backup policies for application data.
- Setting Auto scaling wherever required to ensure application performs well during heavy load/traffic.
- Managing Elastic Load Balancer.
- Installing and updating OS and application packages like PHP, MySQL etc.
All cloud instances and required services are monitored 24x7x365 by our NOC team with tools like Zabbix and Nagios for monitoring along with setting up Amazon Cloudwatch. We create alarms related to different events and the AWS experts work on clearing the alarms as and when received.
N. Virginia (6),
N. California (3),
São Paulo (3)
Hong Kong SAR