What is Azure?
Managed Azure Services
Planning to move your infrastructure to Azure? With our expertise and vast experience in managing Cloud Infrastructure, we help companies plan their move to Azure. We assess the exact requirement which helps to plan the strategy to deploy the infrastructure in Azure platform. We also help customers who are already using Azure platform reduce their monthly billing by assessing the current workload and preparing strategies to reduce the workload using various optimization techniques and choosing the right types of instances for the applications.
Our Azure Experts plan the setup of various Azure services required for successful deployment of Application/Web Infrastructure. Planning includes defining the process of setup, migration and setting up monitoring of the different service metrics. We coordinate with the business and technical teams of the customers to reduce any impact on the business and ensure seamless setup and migration.
Based on the Assessment of the application requirements, we setup the infrastructure in Azure platform. The setup includes but not limited to
- Choosing and deploying the right cloud instance.
- Creating the public/private key pairs to access the instance(s)
- Setting up Security Policy.
- Setting up the static IP
- Setting up the right storage volume.
- Installing applications inside the cloud instance(s).
- Security Hardening of the instance(s).
We manage the entire infrastructure setup for the application. Our Azure experts manage each facet of the Azure cloud infrastructure. The management tasks include
- Periodic review of the instances for optimization and security updates.
- Troubleshooting issues arising in the applications and coordinating with the Dev team to fix those issues.
- Setting Backup policies for application data.
- Setting Auto scaling wherever required to ensure application performs well during heavy load/traffic.
- Managing Elastic Load Balancer.
- Installing and updating OS and application packages like PHP, MySQL etc.
All the cloud instances and the required services are monitored 24x7x365 by our NOC team. We use various monitoring tools like Zabbix and Nagios for monitoring Azure instances. We create alarms related to different events and the Azure experts work on clearing the alarms as and when received.